The congress abstracts will be released in edited, downloadable, printable volumes. Please note that presenting authors must be registered participants, who have paid the registration fee to be included in the scientific program.
Deadline of abstract submission: 10th December, 2018.
Rules for submission:
- Presentation must be classifiableunder the communicated topics (see under). It must be an informativepresentation of a scientifically and/or technically relevant research.
- After a successful application atleast one of the presenting authors must attend the congress.
- If the presenting author is unable to attend, they must indicate in electronic mail to the Scientific Committee at the very latest two days before the presentation.
Guidelines for submission:
- More abstract submission is available.
- Please submit the author’s full first and family name(s) (no title) with their affiliation and city.
- Choose if your abstract is for poster, oral presentation (max.10 min.), symposium (90 min.) or workshop (90 min).
- Please identify the mostappropriate topic and give 3 keywords for your presentation.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 2500 characters (+title, authors, affiliations and keywords).
- Graphs and images cannot beuploaded.
- Abstracts are invited under the following topics:
- Perinatal mental health – research
- Perinatal mental health – practice
- Perinatal mental health – training
- Perinatal mental health – policy
- Roundtable on perinatal mental health policies and national programs for professional leaders in Europe (short 15‐min presentations)
- Infant and early childhood mental health – research
- Infant and early childhood mental health – practice
- Infant and early childhood mental health – training
- Infant and early childhood mental health – policy
- Roundtable on infant and early childhood mental health policies and national programs for professional leaders in Europe (15‐min presentations)
- Parenting and parental mental health – research
- Parenting and parental mental health – practice
- Parenting and parental mental health – training
- Parenting and parental mental health – policy
- Early childhood intervention and mental health
- Perinatal, infant and early childhood development – research
- Medical aspects
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- General/family practice
- Social and societal aspects
- Social policy
- Children’s and family rights
- Structure of scientific abstracts should be the followings: Introduction, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- Structure of clinical / training / policy abstracts should be the followings: Introduction; Description of case(s) or interventions or programmes, Conclusions
Only abstracts meeting the rules and guidelines of submissions will be accepted. Abstracts may be considered, sent back for rewriting or asked to be reformatted by the Scientific Committee before publication
The following forms of presentation will be featured at our conference
A 90 minute discussion on a chosen topic with 4–6 individual presentations. We kindly ask the symposium’s coordinator to provide their name, the symposium’s title, the topic’s description, as well as the symposium’s presenters and their presentations’ titles.
Symposium PROGRAM: the symposium – along with its schedule, presenters and topic – is announced and uploaded by its coordinator.
Symposium PRESENTATION: chosen from the topics within the framework of the symposium, the presentation is uploaded by the presenting author
You can apply with abstracts of individual, 10 minute presentations. The presentations will be sorted into 90 minute blocks by the Scientific Committee, where the moderators are called for from the presenting authors from the same block. After each thematic block there will be a 10 minute Q&A session, so we kindly ask you to limit your presentations for 10 minutes.
On the occasion that an abstract is not accepted by the Scientific Committee, the presentation may be featured as a poster.
We accept the application of individual, 90 minute, interactive, technical or methodological workshops.
The posters will be featured on digital boards on Thursday and Friday. The posters will be viewed thematically from morning to afternoon in predetermined time ranges. In edited form, they can also be downloaded electronically.