Data protection information
concerning data management in congress organization
„TENSI“ Ltd. (address: 1023 Budapest, Komjádi Béla utca 1., tax number: 10253175–2-41, company registration number: 01–09-062479, uh.is1553255853net@s1553255853sergn1553255853oc1553255853, tel: +36–1-345–15-53, https://tensi-congress.hu, hereinafter: TENSI) as data controller, wishes to inform the reader of present Data Protection Information, any visitor of the congress organizer’s website or social media platforms and any other natural person whose personal data is processed by the company (altogether hereinafter: data subject(s)), that it respects the affected parties‘ rights, therefore when controlling data it abides to act according to the provisions of the Data Protection Policy in force. TENSI reserves the right to update or alter the data protection statement and the data protection policy it is based upon in order to comply with statutory data protection and privacy laws and with other internal regulations. The current version of the data protection policy can be reached in electronic form at the website https://tensi.hu and in printed form at the company’s headquarters. The aforementioned provisions of the data protection policy are considered binding by TENSI and it will act accordingly in its operations.
TENSI provides protection of privacy data. In order to do this, it takes the necessary technical and organizational measures and establishes the necessary procedural rules to enforce applicable laws, data and privacy rules.
TENSI protects the data by appropriate measures against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as against inadvertent destruction and damage or against unavailability due to changes in the applied technology.
When defining and applying data protection measures, TENSI takes into consideration the current maturity of technological development and chooses from several possible data management solutions the one providing the highest level of protection of personal data unless it involves disproportionate difficulties.
TENSI seeks to comply as closely as possible with the recommendations of the National Data Protection and Information Authority (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság), in particular with the recommendation published on the 29 September 2015 concerning the data protection requirements for prior information of clients, and therefore presents data protection rules as understandably as possible, if necessary by explanatory examples, as well as details each of the data management activities so that the data subject can decide upon all available information whether or not to give consent.
The objective of TENSI is to ensure conformity in all respects with the data protection measures of current legislation including, but not limited to:
- Act CXII/2011 on Informational Self‐Determination and on Freedom of Information (Privacy Act),
- Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR),
- Act CVIII/2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services,
- Act XLVII/2008 on the Prohibition of Unfair Commercial Practices against Consumers,
- Act XLVIII/2008 on the Basic Requirements and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising Activities.
It is of utmost importance for TENSI and thus it is fully committed to providing protection to the personal data provided by the data subject through the website or other forums or through other means, and identified by the act CXII/2011 on informational self‐determination and freedom of information, as well as to respecting the right of the data subjects to informational self‐determination. In this respect, TENSI contributes to the creation of safe Internet access possibilities for data subjects in full compliance with applicable legislations in force.
TENSI informs you of its following data management activities:
- Data processed by the company and its purpose:
|name, address of organization or company of employment||identification|
|year of birth||identification|
|medical registration number||identification|
|country||data needed for billing and statistics|
|city||data needed for billing|
|address||data needed for billing|
|accommodation preferences||data needed to perform requested services and billing, we provide the hotel with the list of rooms according to this|
|dietary preferences||to insure apropriate catering (we inform catering services according to this)|
|Payment information||data needed for billing|
|billing address (name, country, postal code, city, street, address, any complementary details)||data needed for billing|
|Date of registration system saves it||needed to perform requested services and for retraceability|
|method of registration (internet, fax, email, post)||statistics|
|name of sponsor||identification|
|Database of registration to attend other programs or optional meals linked to the event||Needed in order to organize given programs|
- Purpose of data management: The purpose of present data management of TENSI Ltd. is to: use the data collected through online registration on the website of the „From Perinatal to Early Childhood Mental Health – Prevention and Clinical Practice – 1st Regional European Conference 2019“, to be held between the 8–11 of May 2019 at Danubius Hotel Flamenco in Budapest, in order to perform the requested services, and secondly for event statistics purposes.
- Range of data subjects: any natural person who, by giving his/her personal data registers to the conference.
- Legal basis for data handling: your prior and voluntary consent to the management of your personal data; from the start of the application of GDPR, the legal basis for data management is as follows: data processing is necessary to perform a contract in which the data subject is one of the concerned parties or data processing is required to take action on behalf of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- The duration of the data processing: up to the fulfillment of its purpose; regarding data that appears on certificates that support bookkeeping and accounting, the duration of the data processing is based on Article 169 (2) of Act C of 2000, and is at least 8 years.
- Transferring of personal data of the data subject: towards hotels, the catering company, the promoter of the event (scientific, professional), the organizer and the sponsors (in order to provide appropriate information). Hotel (list of rooms, food sensitivity) accommodation provider, organizer (statistics), sponsors in order to coordinate (where applicable, the legal basis, the purpose and the addressee of the data transfer).
- The method and process of data management: manually or electronically with the Molcomp system.
TENSI informs you about your rights as follows. You are entitled to:
- Right of Access to your Personal Information: The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller information about his or her data processed by the data controller or by a data processor on behalf of the data controller entrusted by it under the terms of reference; about its source, purpose, legal basis, duration of the data management, about the name of the data processor and its activities related to data management, the circumstances surrounding the privacy event, its effects and the measures taken to remedy it, and, in the case of transfer of the personal data of the data subject, the legal basis and the addressee of the data transfer.
- Right to Rectification: Each data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): Each data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the data controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay, as long as mandatory data handling does not prohibit such action.
- Right to Restrict the use of your Personal Information, also known as blocking: Each data subject has the right to restrict TENSI’s data processing upon request. In case that, on the basis of the information available, it might be assumed that the deletion would violate the legitimate interests of the data subject, the data shall be blocked. Personal data blocked in this way can only be handled as long as the purpose for the data management that prevented the deletion of personal data exists.
TENSI provides you with written information (including electronic means) of your rights, provides notification in writing about the rectification, the erasure or the restriction of the processing of data, to you and all others to whom it previously transferred the data of for data processing.
- Right to Object: You may object to the handling of your personal data, including profiling, in case if:
- the processing (and transfer) of personal data is only necessary to enforce the right or legitimate interest of the Data Controller or the Data Receiver, except in case of mandatory data handling;
- the use or transfer of personal data is done for direct business acquisition, polling or scientific research
- the exercising of the right to object is otherwise permitted by law.
In accordance to Section 3 of Article 21 of EU 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct business acquisition. Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- Legal, judicial enforcement: You may appeal to the court in case of violation of your rights. The court may hear the case out of turn. The Data Controller has the obligation to demonstrate that data management is in compliance with the law.
In the event of violation of your right to informational self‐determination, you may lodge a complaint with:
National Privacy and Freedom of Information Authority
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c
Phone: +36 (1) 391‑1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391‑1410
Moreover, TENSI also informs you that participants of the „Psychological Health from Perinatal Period to Early Childhood Prevention and Clinical Practice – First Regional European Conference 2019“ must acknowledge that photographs may be taken of the event by TENSI or by any of the licensed contract partners, collaborators, press staff members (according to their special contract terms), other participants or any other third party. Accordingly, by registering and participating at the event the participant expressly contributes to the recording and communicating of his or her face, presence and statements, although only allowing to be named with express consent. You may only register sound and video recordings with the permission of the professional/scientific organizers of the given event. If the participant is considered to be a public actor, he or she may be named without his or her consent.
For the aforementioned recordings, the creator acquires unlimited, transferable and exclusive rights of use in space, time and mode of use regarding the participant. TENSI and the licensed individuals are entitled to utilize, replicate, publish, edit, disclose, broadcast and distribute the recording without any restriction regarding the participant and without the need to remunerate the participant in any way. For the aforementioned recordings, the participant is not entitled to file any claim or demand against TENSI.
The participant has the right to take pictures at the event. However, the participant shall not sell the pictures that he or she took, nor shall he or she use them for commercial purposes with or without any counter value, nor shall he or she name the participants involved without their consent and shall not violate their privacy rights. TENSI explicitly disclaims any liability in the event if other visitors violate the aforementioned rules.
Should you have any question that is not answered in this brochure, please send it to uh.is1553255853net@s1553255853sergn1553255853oc1553255853.