|Registration fee||Early Bird Deadline:|
28 February 2019
1 March – 25 April 2019
|On site Valid:|
From 26 April and on site
|3 day full registration||€350||€ 450||€500|
|Reduced 3 day registration (Resident, Student, retired person)||€250||€350||€400|
|1 day full registration||€180||€180||€180|
|Pre‐congress workshop||8 May 2019||€60|
|Optional lunch for reduced rate (buffet menu, water)||9 May 2019||€15|
|Optional lunch for reduced rate (buffet menu, water)||10 May 2019||€15|
|Optional lunch for reduced rate (buffet menu, water)||11 May 2019||€15|
|Optional lunch for full rate (buffet menu, water)||9 May 2019||€23|
|Optional lunch for full rate (buffet menu, water)||10 May 2019||€23|
|Optional lunch for full rate (buffet menu, water)||11 May 2019||€23|
|English guided, 3 hour Budapest sightseeing tour by bus||9 May 2019 15:00–18:00||€35|
|English guided, 3 hour Budapest sightseeing tour by bus||10 May 2019 10:00–13:00||€35|
|English guided, 3 hour Budapest sightseeing tour by bus||10 May 2019 15:00–18:00||€35|
|English guided “Ruin bars” tour – including drinks||10 May 2019 from 19:00||€56|
|English guided, 3 hour „Spa programme”. A possibility to have a bath, incl. 1 x 20 minutes massage||9 May 2019 15:00–18:00||€85|
|English guided, 3 hour „Spa programme”. A possibility to have a bath, incl. 1 x 20 minutes massage||9 May 2019 10:00–13:00||€85|
|Dinner cruising on the Danube||9 May 2019 from 18:30||€110|
The registration fees includes the VAT.
Normal registration fees include
- participation at the scientific programme, exhibition and poster presentation
- congress badge
- congress bag
- coffee break as stated in the programme
- possibility to buy the lunch ticket for reduced price
- Welcome reception
- persons with accompanying badges are not allowed to attend at the scientific programme.
- the accompanist can attend the exhibition and the welcome reception with a special badge.
- the accompanist does not receive the conference bag, but may purchase lunch and optional programmes tickets for full price.
- participation at the scientific programme, exhibition and poster presentation on the chosen date
- daily congress badge
- does not include the congress bag and you can buy the lunch ticket for normal price
Individual registration is processed through the online registration surface.
- After clicking “Registration” or “Abstract Submission” you will be immediately redirected to our online registration surface. Please fill in all the required information here (contact details, abstract information, registration fee, attendant, accommodation, optional engagements, lunches, reception, and invoice details).
- After filling in the personal information form and clicking “OK”, a confirmation e‑mail will be sent to you. Through this message, please create your password, which will allow you to carry on with registration and later sign in again. For these reasons, please provide your valid email address. Please kindly note that only one registration may be completed with a given email address.
- Proceeding to the next page of the registration by clicking “Next page”. After approving the information you filled in, the next time you log in, you just click the page where you want to change your details.
- If you forgot your password when you log in again, click “Forgotten password”.
- If you would like to share the cost of accommodation, please fill in the roommate’s name, email address and check the “sharing costs” box. In this case, the roommate will be sent a code, that must be entered to the form. “Reservation with a code” when reserving accommodation, before completing registration. (Sharing costs of accommodation is only available for registered attendees.)
- Please kindly note that cancelling your application is only possible through the Conference Secretariat.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you (about registration fees, accommodation and engagements) if your payment arrived on the conference’s account.